Turkish Spicy Ezme Salad2019-07-08
- Yield : 4-6
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Ezme is a very typical Turkish meze (appetizer), served in kebab houses throughout Turkey. Ezme is served with pita or Turkish lavash, which is similar to tortilla. Kebabs are generally served with these two breads, so you can dip them into ezme.
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, very finely chopped.The finer the better.
- 1 medium onion, very finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ bunch of parsley, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt, more to taste
- 2 chili peppers, very finely chopped
- 2-3 small green peppers, very finely chopped
- 1 tsp pepper paste
Mix all vegetables in a bowl.
Mix pomegranate molasses, olive oil and pepper paste until smooth.
Add this mixture into salad.
Add salt and spices, mix well.
Cover and keep in the fridge until serving. It would be best if you can let the Ezme sit for an hour before serving. Enjoy!